Museology: Lina López
Georgian National Collection
● General concept and design of the exhibition areas of the museum and its route.
● Concept and design of each hall (partition, materials, colors, ambiences, museographic script and curatorship).
● Showcase and display devices design.
● Showcase setup and layout design.
● Ambient and layout lighting design.
● Signage and graphics design.
The permanent exhibition presents a retrospective of Samtskhe-Javakheti’s “Meskheti” multicultural society urban life showcasing its diverse ethnic and religious heritage artisans, merchants, writers, scientists, travelers, artists, embroiderers, knitters, tailors, house-painters and pottery artists, amongst others.
The Samtskhe-Javakheti History Museum collections constitute an unprecedented archaeological, historical, ethnographic, paleontological, numismatic, narrative and architectural showcase of the Meskheti’s society cultural heritage, from ancient times to the 20th century.