Museography and organisation: LIN’ART / Lina López
Exhibition curators: Gianni Mercurio / Fred Torres
● Search for exhibition venues.
● Exhibition design and curatorship.
● Logistics management (Transport, insurance, loan contract).
● Museography/Scenography design and implementation (Exhibition rooms ambiances, showcases, lighting, signage and graphic design).
● Ticketing and merchandising management.
● Management of the venue.
● Private events management.
● Exhibition follow up.
● Bussiness plan.
● Legal (Contracts).
● Financing (Patronage and sponsors).
● Communication (Media plan, PR, media partnership, opening).
“This exhibition of the renowned american photographer was the most complete ever organized in France. These photos present a staging of a world where, despite its glamorous platinum shine, all the good, all the evil, all useful and all useless.”
“This great retrospective of a over a hundred works, exhibited in the 1st floor of ‘La Monnaie de Paris’, has launched and confirmed its contemporary art programming outlook. “La Monnaie” asserts itself as a hotspot in Paris art scene, with exhibitions such as Paul McCarthy’s “Chocolate Factory”.”
The exhibition was directed and organized in Paris by Lina López and LIN’ART.